Maximise the distance with up to 400m between power sources.
Our latest x-Glo 48V tunnel range LED lights are brighter, longer and smarter, allowing you to achieve maximum distance without sacrificing luminosity or safety. Engineered for the most challenging tunnel and construction conditions, our tunnel LED strips redefine durability, luminosity and ease of maintenance.
Our 48V tunnel range is the result of three years in-depth customer research and feedback. We’ve listened and we’re proud to deliver a solution purpose built for tough tunnelling environments.
Illuminate further, illuminate brighter
Our x-Glo 48V LED strips feature our patented Twinflex™ technology to improve the mechanical performance of the light strip resulting in your lights shining brighter and operating for longer over longer distances.
- Consistent luminosity over distances of up to 400m between power sources
- Rapid heat dissipation ensures consistent performance in demanding environments
- A back-up conductor for added redundancy
- Enables the LED Lights to remain on 24 x 7 without yellowing or burning out
- Built to last for at least 5-10 years
Featuring C-Mask™ technology, our 48V Tunnel Range LED strips offer unparalleled protection and longevity.
- Water-repellent coating (rated IP67)
- Repels and shields against UV, dirt, corrosion and decay when not cleaned
- Consistent illumination and extended lifespan. (Expected operating life is 5-10 years)
- Operating temperature range from -40°C to +50°C.
- Robust design with solid extrusion fully encapsulating a centred FPCB placement.
- Available in multiple colour options
Quick installation and easy maintenance
Designed for efficiency and cost-effectiveness, our tunnel range offers quick installation and easy maintenance.
- Choose from 5, 10, or 20-meter lengths to suit your project.
- Each LED strip light is pre-installed with IP68 quick connectors, ensuring hassle-free installation and maintenance.
- Replace faulty sections in under five minutes, saving time and resources.