Our Long Range LED Lights are independently tested and certified to local and international standards.
The x-Glo Long Range LED lights are commonly used in tunnelling or where there is limited access to power due to the longer runs lengths between power supplies. MineGlow provides the longest continuous long distance LED lighting to the market due to the extra thick copper backbone.
Our Long Range LED lighting solution is built to deliver zero maintenance while thriving in harsh conditions. Whether placed in high ambient temperatures or exposed to moisture, our LED lighting solutions are guaranteed to deliver ultimate efficiency, longevity and reliability.
Long Range LED lights are suitable for use in:
Tunnelling | Ports | Conveyors | Mining | Industrial
- Available in run lengths from 80 – 168m, in 24 or 36V
- All strips can be cut to size at 10cm intervals and reconnected, on-site, to suit your length requirements.
- Available in PVC or Silicon
- Dust and dirt retardant properties standard across the range
- Ring feed design guarantees functioning lighting if severed.
- Available in daylight white, RGB and RGA
Browse our long distance LED lights for more information